Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Oceanic Aquamarine Makeup







The inspiration for this look comes directly from the water in the ocean. From the deep blue marine tones to the light aqua seafoam washing up with every wave, this look is an ode to the ocean. I paired it with a coral red-orange lip to accent the blue-green color scheme on the eyes. I couldn't help myself and painted my nails with the new Deborah Lippmann color, "Mermaid's Dream", it was too perfect for this makeup. I had to snap a couple of pictures of my nails with the makeup, and as you can see, the combination is a match made in heaven. This look is eye-catching and ideal for a fun summer night. To find out how to achieve this look, please watch my Youtube tutorial:

Don't forget to comment if you like this look! Let me know if you want to see more bright looks!

Products Used:

MAC eyeshadow in 'Surf USA'
MAC eyeshadow in 'Royale'
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in 'Flipside'
Stila Smudgepot in 'Cobalt'
Givenchy quad in #79 or 'Bucolic Blossoms'
Diorshow New Look mascara
MAC lipstick in 'Hibiscus'
MAC Dazzleglass in 'Eurobeat'
Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in 'Achiote'

No comments:

Post a Comment