Saturday, July 14, 2012

Tarina Tarantino Emerald Pretty Palette


Here's a close-up of the look I created using this lovely palette.

Here is the palette in its box.

Here's a look at the palette, I love the shape of it, very unique! 

Here are the colors: Glenda's Kiss, Silver Shoes, Dandy Lion, Saw Dust Heart, Ozma, and Very Wicked.

The entire palette opened, it has a nice sized mirror.
Here are my swatches, without flash. From left to right: Very Wicked, Ozma, Saw Dust Heart, Dandy Lion, Silver Shoes, Glenda's Kiss
Here are my swatches, with flash.  From left to right: Very Wicked, Ozma, Saw Dust Heart, Dandy Lion, Silver Shoes, Glenda's Kiss

This palette inspired by the Emerald City from The Wizard of Oz is definitely a must have for both fans of the movie and fans of beautiful makeup. It retails for $35 at Sephora and is well worth every penny spent. It is not limited edition (so there's no rush!). The possibilities are endless and brought out my creative side. I highly recommend this to everyone looking for a good quality palette to add to their makeup collection for creating everyday looks or smokey night-out looks. The colors will pop on everyone!

Please see my video on Youtube to watch how I created the look and a video review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvfHhZ7_w4c

Here's where to purchase the palette: http://www.sephora.com/P309919?skuId=1383389

No comments:

Post a Comment