Sunday, July 29, 2012

Chanel Prelude (#33) Quad FOTD




I recently purchased the Chanel Les Quatre Ombres in Prelude, or #33. I wore it for the first time out the other day and decided to show you guys my look or face of the day. The quad consists of four neutral colors, all gorgeous. Chanel has the ability to make such luxuriously buttery shadows, and I love the fact that all four colors blend harmoniously. I went for a smokier look on my eyes and kept the rest of the face neutral. And if you can't tell, yes, I'm wearing false eyelashes! They're the subtle yet fluttery MAC #20 outer corner lashes. I'd been wearing this look for a good 8 hours or so, so the makeup is not flawless and I look a bit disheveled. However, I was pleased with my impromptu makeup look using this lovely quad so I decided to share it. 


Here are the products I'm wearing: 

Chanel quad in 'Prelude'
Bobbi Brown Gel liner in 'Black Ink'
Diorshow 'New Look' mascara in 'Black'
MAC false eyelashes in '#20'
Yves Saint Laurent eyebrow pencil in '#3' or 'Glazed Brown'
Benefit blush in 'Bella Bamba'
Yves Saint Laurent lipgloss in '#38'


No comments:

Post a Comment