Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Guerlain Emilio Pucci Tutorial



This is a look featuring Guerlain's Summer 2012 Emilio Pucci collection. I used the quad, Capri, and the Terra Azzurra bronzing powder. At first I contemplated needing this quad, but after purchasing it with the help of a coupon, I love it. Everyone of all ages need this quad; the colors are rich, summery, and provide every color you need for a signature summer look. I filmed a tutorial using this quad that I'm quite pleased with. It uses all of the colors and creates a defined, elegant, stunning result. I'm wearing the look in the photo of me showing the quad, and the photo below is a close up of the look. The pigmentation is unbelievably vivid and the colors flow seamlessly together. To see how I achieved this look, please visit my tutorial on Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RADlBf6mNGI 

Please look forward to swatches of the other items in the collection, I'll do a post on that soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment