Sunday, May 20, 2012

Prom Pictures!

Here's a view of my hair from the back; I did a simple, low side bun. 
Here's a view of my hair from the side, you can also see my earrings and hair clip.
I snapped a photo of my ring to show the intricate, vintage detailing.

Here's a photo of me in my dress.



I had to post this picture of my wonderful mother, my sweet puppy Amélie, and I.  I think it's too cute! 

I recently went to prom and wanted to share a few photos with you. They are not incredibly picturesque as they were snapped quickly before we left at a friend's house. I did my own hair and makeup, and would be more than happy to film a tutorial of this look. To find out where I purchased all of the items I'm wearing, please read below:

Dress- BCBGMAXAZRIA
Shoes- BCBGMAXAZRIA
Earrings- Nordstrom, by Nadri 
Barrette- Nordstrom, designer unknown 
Clutch- My mom's, she purchased it at Nordstrom's 
Ring- Givenchy 
Nail Polish- OPI Black Onyx

1 comment:

  1. I love your dress, makeup, hair, everything! :-)

    Love Ida, xoxo

    ReplyDelete