Friday, March 23, 2012

Betsey Johnson Nail Polish!

I'm wearing 'It's My Pink!' with 'Sparkling Personality' on my ring finger, and  a bow sticker over it. 

'Alley Cat', a beautiful fuschia color. 

Here's a swatch of 'Alley Cat' on my nails. The color goes on very nicely.

Here's 'It's My Pink' in the adorable box it comes in! 

Here's 'It's My pink' alone on my nails.

Here's 'Sparkling Personality'. As you can see, my camera picked up the gorgeous multi-colored glitter.

Here's 'Sparkling Personality' on top of 'It's My Pink' on my ring finger. As you can see, it's anything but sheer. It's a little too opaque to pair with anything underneath. 

Here are the ADORABLE stickers! The designs include cherry, bows, and lightening bolts.

This collection was a must-have for someone like me, a big Betsey Johnson fan. I love the fun colors and attention to detail this collection included. I bought three of the seven colors, all are gorgeous. The colors I picked up were: It's My Pink, Sparkling Personality, and Alley Cat. From the swatches, you can tell the colors are pigmented, the polish is good quality, and it is too cute to pass up. Not to mention this collection will go fast. Please see my Youtube video for more information: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxslykF4exw&feature=youtu.be

4 comments:

  1. Ellie~ does it's my pink has a strong perfume?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ellie, 'It's My Pink' has a moderate fragrance. It smells like the Too Too perfume by Betsey Johnson. If you like that fragrance, you'd like this nail polish. After the polish dries it has a nice light scent of Too Too. I hope this helps!

      Delete
  2. Ellie~ thanks.. I actully came across ur video for this polish, I didnt have n e scent nail polish but now I do thanks....cus I purchase it yesterday the stickers were a bit $$ :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ellie, thanks for watching my video! I'm glad to hear you purchased the polish, I hope you enjoy using it! As for the stickers, I completely agree. They give you hardly anything for the money. But they sure are cute over the nail polish! Thanks for your comment :)

      Delete