Friday, March 2, 2012

Amélie's a Barbie Girl! (Barbie for Petsmart Collection)

Amélie rocking the hot pink Barbie top and leopard skirt look. 
Here's a closeup of the sequins on her Barbie shirt.
A photo of the adorable Barbie bows.
Here's a close up of the sparkly details on the "I'm all about the sparkle" top. 
Here's a photo of her wearing the sparkle top and a matching purple sequined Barbie bow. 
Here is a closeup of her wearing the polka dot Barbie bow. 
I paired the Barbie top with the adorable Barbie tutu, it makes a great combination! 
Here is the adorable bandana/scarf with a polka dot Barbie heart.
Here is a closeup of the detail on the scarf. 

Recently at Petsmart, they released a Barbie collection. The collection is small but so cute, I show the entire collection in these photos. My Maltese, Amélie, proudly modeled the collection so you all could see how cute everything looks! I hope you check out the collection, it's too cute to pass up! To see my haul showing the clothing, please check out my Youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9hvH_0qie0

No comments:

Post a Comment