Friday, January 13, 2012

Guerlain Spring 2012 Makeup




This entire collection is worth checking out, but especially the Cruel Gardenia meteorite powder. This collection suits all ages and skin tones, making it timeless and exceptional. I haven't had the opportunity to purchase any of the items from the collection yet, but I created this look inspired by their ad based on the products I have. I love this look because it combines a strong, dark eye with a subtle feminine lip. It definitely sets Guerlain's collection apart from others this Spring and I can't wait to see what they come out with next!

Products Used:

Nars Sheer Matte in 'Siberia'
Laura Mercier brow duo in 'Deep Blonde'
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner in 'Black Ink'
Chanel quad in 'Lagons'
Diorshow Lash Primer
Tarte 'Lights, Camera, Lashes!' mascara
Benefit 'Bella Bamba' blush
Chanel Rouge Coco in 'Rose Comete'

To watch a tutorial on this look, please visit my Youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwVQeRC3bmM&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment