Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Guerlain Les Roses Tutorial




Bouquet de Roses: A Valentine's Day Tutorial

This look is like a Jane Austen novel; it's subtle, romantic, and slightly bold. It is sweet and captivating, it appears both bright-eyed and sultry all in one look. I wanted to steer away from frilly cliché Valentine looks; I strived for a unique, elegant, and simply romantic look. This look was achieved by starring my Guerlain 'Les Roses' quad, which had the perfect blend of rosy and plum tones.

To see my full tutorial, please visit my Youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8A4wYauax4

List of Products Used:

Guerlain 'Les Roses' quad
Benefit 'High Brow'
Tarte EmphasEYES Amazonian Clay liner in 'Plum'
Diorshow mascara base
Diorshow Unlimited mascara
Chanel blush in 'Horizon de Chanel'
Laura Mercier lip glacĂ© in 'Rose' 

No comments:

Post a Comment